Maximal introduces its heavy-duty diesel forklift series, offering you the highest load and lift capacities for your material handling needs.
Maximal heavy-duty forklifts come with the powerful 6-cylinder Cummins diesel engine and are supplied in load capacities ranging from 14 tonnes to 32 tonnes.
Enhanced comfort features ensure optimum operator comfort for faster, smoother and more efficient operations. Available in a wide variety of configurations, these tough and rugged workhorses are designed for maximum flexibility and outstanding performance in the most demanding applications.
All components of our heavy-duty forklift range are engineered for increased productivity and extended low maintenance life, providing you with cost-effective solutions for even the toughest working conditions.
Contact Maximal today via phone or email for any questions you may have and we will be ready to assist you with your heavy duty material handling requirements.
|14 – 32 Tonne Diesel Forklift
- Powerful 6-cylinder Cummins QSB 6.7/ QSC 8.3 turbo diesel engine
- World-class German ZF transmission
- Full floating axle shafts and hub planetary final drives for higher torque performance
- German KESSLER drive axle provides excellent lateral stability and long-term durability
- Low oil pressure/high coolant temperature sensing engine protection system
- Maintenance free wet disc brakes
- CAN-Bus communication system provides real time diagnostics to deliver excellent reliability and simplified servicing procedures
- Programmable vehicle modes for maximum speed and acceleration or lower rated speeds to offset fuel consumption
- Optimised wide-view mast provides clear view of front load and surrounding areas
- Superior visibility with 360 degree panoramic view
- Side-mounted dash and display panel enables unobstructed windshield view
- Low side steps and large grab handles provide safe and easy access to operator cab
- Dual-stage fuel filtration improves particle separation and filter life for doubled maintenance interval period
- Maximum fork height of up to 6 metres
- Air-conditioning, optional equipment and attachments available
- Compliant to latest EPA Tier3 and EU Stage IIIA emission regulations
- Factory-Backed 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
Call Us Now For Your Free Quote
Maximal provides you with intelligent and cost-effective solutions to more demanding material handling procedures where heavier than normal loads are involved. To get more information on any of our heavy-duty diesel lift trucks, call or email us today.