Maximal diesel forklifts are engineered for maximum productivity and performance in all types of yard, warehousing, distribution and material handling applications.
Utilising the advantages of ergonomics and modern technology across all its diesel models, Maximal diesel forklifts provide the highest operator comfort and control while being designed to endure even the harshest outdoor conditions. With load capacities ranging from 1 tonne to 10 tonnes, each forklift comes with superb hydraulics plus a wide range of features and options designed to suit your specific requirements.
Probably the biggest advantage of Maximal’s diesel forklift range is the low cost to operate, with diesel being the cheapest fuel option for internal combustion forklifts. Servicing costs of diesel forklifts is also lower than their propane counterparts and they will definitely out-power the average electric forklift.
Call or email us today about your diesel forklift requirements.
- All-power Japanese Yanmar / Isuzu / Cummins engines
- Premium hydraulic system and components
- Power steering capability for superb accuracy and easy manoeuvrability
- Fully adjustable steering wheel adapts to all operator sizes
- Side shift ability and increased tilt range for improved productivity
- Fork positioner option
- Higher drive line torque at low RPM
- All aluminium radiator core for consistent cooling
- Ergonomically-designed driver features for optimum comfort and handling
- Wider forward view and maximum rear visibility
- Dual-sided steps for easy entry and exit
- Conveniently positioned LCD display monitor
- World-class, safety colour design and features
- Superior fuel consumption
- Lower engine maintenance and longer engine life
- Certified EPA tier 3 / EU stage IIIA engine rating
- Factory-Backed 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty